Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I checkout as a “Guest”, rather than signing up for an Icebreaker account.
A. Yes, you can checkout as a Guest. However, signing up for an Icebreaker account allows for a much quicker checkout, as it stores your details for future purchases.
2. What if my billing address is separate from my shipping address
A. No problem. You will be prompted to enter separate details for shipping and billing addresses at checkout. If the addresses are the same you can specify that too and avoid entering your details twice.
3. When will my order ship?
A. Properly completed orders will be processed within 1-2 business days. A business day is Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
4. What is the cost of shipping?
A. Orders under $100 are charged a flat rate of $10.00. Orders of $100 or more receive FREE Shipping.
5. How will my order ship (carrier)?
A. All orders will ship with New Zealand Couriers.
6. How long will my order take to ship?
A. You can expect delivery within 2-3 business days after your order is placed on nz.icebreaker.com. All orders ship from Christchurch, New Zealand. Please see our Shipping page for more information about Holiday shipping times.
7. Can I ship to a PO Box or overseas?
A. No, we cannot ship to a PO Box or any address outside of New Zealand.
8. How can I track my current order placed on nz.icebreaker.com?
A. Once your Icebreaker order has been shipped, you can track it by logging onto your account and viewing the shipment and tracking information shown in your order history. You will also be sent a tracking number in your Shipment Confirmation email.
9. Why didn’t my coupon or discount apply to my order?
A. Coupons must be entered at Step 2 of checkout and cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. If the discount or coupon was not applied, please email us at email@example.com or call 0800 000 065.
10. If an item says “Your selected size/colour is out of stock” can I order it and put it on backorder?
A. Unfortunately, no, we cannot accept backorders.
11. How do I return an item?
A. Visit our Returns page for directions on how to return and item.
12. How do I return an item I already returned for exchange?
A. If you need to return an item that has already been returned for exchange once, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 000 065.
13. When will my return be processed?
A. Please allow up to 10 working days for your return to be inspected and a refund or exchange given.
14. Can I return an item purchased on nz.icebreaker.com back to a TouchLab?
A. Yes, you can. Please bring a copy of your Order Confirmation (receipt) with you for the return to be processed in-store. The Order Confirmation was displayed when you originally placed your order, but if you don’t have a copy of it handy you can find and print a copy of the email confirmation you received or print a copy from your Order History page.
15. What is the Icebreaker warranty policy?
A. Please visit our Returns page to learn more about our Warranty policy and our 100% Comfort Guarantee.
16. What is the best way to care for Icebreaker products?
A. Visit the care guide on our Product Information page to learn about the best way to care for your Icebreaker products.
17. Where can I buy Icebreaker at a bricks and mortar location?
A. Please visit our Retail Locator page to search for a retailer in your area.
18. How can I change my username and/or password?
A. You can edit your account details at the My Account Page.
19. What browsers does your website support?
A. For the best experience on the Icebreaker website, it is recommended you use one of the following browsers:
- Safari, version 5.0.3 and newer
- Internet Explorer, version 7 and newer
- Mozilla Firefox, version 9 and newer
- Google Chrome, version 18.0 and newer
20. How do I remove myself from your mailing list?
A. Each email you receive from us has an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email that will remove you from our email list if you click on it. You can also email us at email@example.com or call us at 0800 000 065.
21. How do I find out about employment opportunities with Icebreaker?
A. Please visit our Careers page to learn more about employment opportunities at Icebreaker.