FOR ALL ICEBREAKER GARMENTS (EXCEPT BLACK SHEEP KNITWEAR AND PURE PLUS JACKETS)
- Wash like colours together (e.g. separate lights and darks)
- Wash prints inside out
- Close all zippers
- Use warm or cool machine wash on a normal cycle (avoid a hot wash, this contributes to shrinkage)
- Use regular powder or liquid detergent, not wool detergent
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener under any circumstances (your Icebreaker couldn’t be any softer)
- Wash occasionally with denim (e.g. jeans with the zipper closed) or other coarse fabrics to remove any loose fibres.
- Do not iron prints or labels
- Line dry garments or lie flat in the shade– do not tumble dry (except socks, see below)
Handy Tip: After your first 2-3 uses, we recommend that you wash your Icebreaker garments separately to remove any short fibres from the fabric surface that can cause pilling.
ICEBREAKER BLACK SHEEP KNITWEAR
- As the softest, finest and most luxurious knitwear Icebreaker has ever produced, Black Sheep needs to be nurtured. Please handle with care to avoid snagging the delicately knitted merino.
- Black Sheep is dry clean only
ICEBREAKER PURE PLUS JACKETS
- Dry clean only
- Only socks: Tumble dry inside out on a low heat