Returns & Warranty Information
You can return Icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. This may be returned for a refund or exchange for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
Create a Return Authorization (RMA):
- For registered users please login to Your Account. For non-registered users please select Sign In, scroll down to "Order Lookup / Return a Product" and enter your Order Number from the packing slip (IB-NZ-XXXXX) and your billing post code under “Check order”.
- Select "Orders/Returns" to view your Order History.
- Select “Return items” on the order you wish to return and complete the RMA process online.
- Print your Online Return Authorization (RMA) and include it in the return package. The RMA number is an essential part of the returns process - product sent back to Icebreaker without one cannot be processed and will be returned to sender.
- In your package please include your returned item/s (in their original packaging) and printed Online Returns Authorisation (RMA) form. Feel free to re-use the packaging we sent you, but please cover up the old tracking barcode.
- In your original shipment, we have provided a returns address label to attach to your return. Fix this to the outside of your package. If you have lost the label, please send your returns to:
Icebreaker New Zealand Online Returns
Icebreaker New Zealand Ltd
Level 2, Lot 3
130-132 Ponsonby Road
- On the returns address label, please write your RMA number in the space provided.
- To ship, please take this package to a New Zealand PostShop. To find your closest PostShop: Click here
We recommend you keep a copy of the tracking ID for your package. Icebreaker is not responsible for lost return shipments.
Please reference your RMA number when you correspond with us.
Returns via an Icebreaker Touch Lab:
You can return your Icebreaker purchased on Icebreaker.com to any of the NZ Icebreaker Touch Lab stores. Click here for store locations in New Zealand. Please bring a copy of your Order Confirmation (receipt) with you for the return to be processed in store. The Order Confirmation was displayed when you originally placed your order, but if you don’t have a copy of it handy you can find and print it in one of the following ways:
- Print a copy of the Order Confirmation email message that was sent to you immediately following checkout.
- Print a copy of your Order Confirmation via the Web by viewing your Order History and selecting the order you need to return.
- Exchanges may be for an alternate size/color of same style or an item for the same value. Subject to item availability. A refund will be processed if the product you requested is unavailable.
- Refunds will be issued based on the original form of payment.
- We reserve the right to limit returns.
- All Returns and Exchanges must be arranged through our Online Return Authorization Request at www.icebreaker.com.
- We cannot accept Cash on Delivery.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for your return to be inspected and a refund or exchange given.
lifetime sock guarantee
At Icebreaker we take pride in the quality of our socks and guarantee 100% satisfaction with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your socks we will provide you with a new pair or a refund. Please visit your original location of purchase to receive your replacement or refund (proof of purchase is required for refunds).
We will replace your Icebreaker garment within 12 months of purchase if it has been damaged due to faulty fabric, stitching or manufacturing. Please return your garment as soon as possible so we can assess its condition and send you a replacement. Damage that occurs after a year is usually caused by wear and tear.