Men's Compass Shorts
NZD $179.95 NZD $125.96
- Size Guide
Men's Woven Bottoms
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 2-3 days
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
- Inseam: 34 = 28.3cm / 11.14"
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Durable, lightweight, fast drying
- Features: Triple needle stitching for added durability, secure zippered cargo and rear pocket, front fly with zip and snap closure at waist, belt loops with webbing belt, interior contrast Icebreaker signature details
- Model: Height: 5'9" / 180cm. Waist: 32" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
The Compass Shorts let you pack lighter for your next adventure. With a lightweight but extremely durable woven blend of 70% merino and 30% Polyester, they stand up to the nicks and bruises of the trail, but retain a soft, comfortable feel that dries quickly and resists odor. The modern hiking design on this pant include zipped cargo and rear pockets to secure essentials on the trail or in foreign lands, an integrated belt that sits flat for superior comfort under a pack, and an 11" inseam to support freedom of movement and upper leg protection. Great for wearing from the trailhead to the summit and back.
- Fabric: 70% Merino wool, 30% Polyester woven canvas
- Product Weight: Medium = 321 g / 11.32 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.