Men's Cool-Lite Strike Lite Short Sleeve Half Zip
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 2-3 days
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Breathability, odor resistance, quick drying, durability
- Features: Cool-Lite fabric for faster wicking and drying, corespun fabric for enhanced durability, strategically placed bonded shoulder seams reduce bulk and eliminiate chafing, mesh panels for venting, reflective center front zip
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Styled after the classic bike jersey and designed for maximum breathability and durable, quick-drying performance whether you’re on two wheels or two feet, the Strike Light Short Sleeve Half Zip is ideal for warm-weather cardio adventures. On the main body of the shirt, we used 155gm jersey Cool-Lite™ fabric, which blends soft merino wool with natural Tencel®, as well as our corespun fibers, which feature a nylon core wrapped in merino wool for added strength and durability that maintains next-to-skin softness. In key areas, we used 145gm eyelet merino mesh fabric to increase breathability on hot, active days outdoors. Strategically placed bonded shoulder seams eliminate chafing and reduce bulk.
- Fabric: Body: 50% Wool, 33% TENCEL®, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA® Eyelet: 51% Wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 170 g / 6 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.