Women's Shasta Pants
or 4 payments of with (Details)
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
- Inseam: 29 = 81.5cm / 32"
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, Breathable, Style, Odor Resistant
- Features: Front fly with zip closure, draw cord for adjustability, front pockets with 1 internal stash pocket, back pockets with flap closure, draw cord to adjust leg hem opening
- Model: Height: 5'7" / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size 27.
Climbing-inspired woven pants with a relaxed fit that’s perfect for everything from post-yoga down time to bouldering sessions with friends, the Shasta Pants are the epitome of laid back. Made with a super-soft blend of merino wool and cotton, the Shasta Pants give you full summer coverage with an airy, breathable feel. Drawstrings on the waist and cuffs let you tie off the perfect fit, and a classic five-pocket design stores all your essentials.
- Fabric: 52% Merino wool, 48% Organic Cotton woven
- Product Weight: 29 = 272 g / 9.59 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.