Women's Vertex Leggings
or 4 payments of with (Details)
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Size Guide
Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest part of your torso.
Place the measuring tape around the fullest point on your hips.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Order now and get it in 2-3 days
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
- Inseam: Medium = 73.5cm / 29"
Layer: Base Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, breathability, comfort, odor resistance
- Features: Icebreaker branded brushed elastic waistband, flatlock seams prevent chafing, gusset for comfort and mobility
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Warm, stretchy and incredibly soft women’s baselayer bottoms for cold winter adventures, the Vertex Leggings features a gusseted design for unrestricted freedom of movement. Updated with an all-new, 100% merino wool jersey fabric, the Vertex Leggings feel great next to skin, breathe efficiently on warm days, and easily layer under shell pants. Flatlock seams prevent chafing on snowshoe hikes, backcountry ski tours and other active days in the cold.