Women's Aria Scoop Tank
or 4 payments of with (Details)
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 2-3 days
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Style, breathability, comfort, odor resistance, durability
- Features: Longer length for layering, feminine scoop neck, forward set side seams for comfort, center back length: 72.1cm/28½" Size M, Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Combining a lightweight racerback tank with a modern, relaxed drape, the Aria Scoop Tank is a go-to for no-frills travels and warm summer days around town. The Aria features a feminine scoop neck and dropped armholes for mobility and layering, as well as our corespun fabric, which uses nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for added strength and durability that maintains next-to-skin softness.
- Fabric: 90% Merino Wool, 10% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 145g / 5.11 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.