Women's Tech Lite Short Sleeve Crewe
or 4 payments of with (Details)
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 2-3 days
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, style, breathability, odor resistance, durability
- Features: Feminine crewe neckline, set-in sleeves, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, decorative chainstitch at sideseams, corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
If a summer shirt is so simple, why does the Women's Tech Lite Short Sleeve Crew have an almost cult-like following? It starts with the lightweight, breathable 150gm jersey merino, soft and comfortable in every environment so you can wear it year round. Then it's the details. A slightly wider feminine crewe neckline, offset shoulder seams and set-in sleeves, and decorative chainstitch side seams all contribute to make it supremely comfortable. Proof that making an iconic tee shirt isn't quite so simple.
- Fabric: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon corespun
- Product Weight: Medium = 120g / 4.23 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.